- The Classic Winds International Festival and Competition will take place in Tel Aviv, Israel from the 1st to the 5th of March 2020.
- The Application procedure must be done online. Candidates will not be admitted to the competition unless payment is received. The entrance fee will not be refunded for any reason.
- The Competition will be held in Buchmann-Mehta School of Music of Tel Aviv University.
- The Final round of the Competition will be held in Smolarz Auditorium of Tel Aviv University.
- The decisions of the jury are final and not subject to review or appeal.
- Participants are free to use scores during their performance.
- All the rounds are open to the public.
- Candidates are allowed to use the score during the competition rounds.
- The Competition consists of two recital rounds and the final round with orchestra. The audition in the first round is minimum 12 minutes, and in the second round – minimum 20 minutes.
- The Competition provides free accompanists upon request of the participants. Each candidate will have one rehearsal with the accompanist.
- The organizing committee may cancel the competition in case of few entries. Candidates will be promptly informed and the entrance fee will be refunded in this case.
- Candidates must fill in the application form listing their programmes in the due order.
- In the eventuality of radio or television productions, audio or video recordings of the tests or of the winners’ concerts the participants have no right to advance claims or financial requests to the producers or transmitters.
- The jury is made up of renowned artists and critics. Those members who have or have had, during the two years before the starting date of the competition, didactic relationships with one or more competitors, must refrain from taking part in the discussion and in the voting during the above-mentioned competitors’ examinations.
The abstention must be clearly reported in the minutes. During the first meeting, each member of the jury must sign a statement about his/her personal situation towards the participants with reference to above.
- Financial settlements
Travel, accommodation and visa costs, if necessary, are the responsibility of the participants themselves.
All stages of the Competition may be broadcast live and/or may be recorded and videotaped for subsequent broadcast, video, DVD, audio recording or any other format/media use.
It is anticipated that recordings of selected Competition performances will be commercially produced, that a documentary of the Competition incorporating selected performances will be produced for television, and that parts of the Competition will be made available on the Internet. Camera crews may film all Competition events.